(Point of Use (P.O.U)/Below the Kitchen Sink Water Treatment)
Dual & Triple Stage Active Carbon Purifiers
Enjoy chlorine-free, quality filtered water at your dispenser!
Dual & Triple Stage Active Carbon Purifiers are designed to filter the water at your sink of choice,
improving taste, clarity and odour by removing chlorine and other volatile organic compounds.
Dual & Triple Stage Active Carbon Purifiers also safeguard against Phenol (industrial waste) that some times seeps in water supply. In addition, water flows through the UV Module (optional) for effective bacterial, viral, E-Coli and microorganism sterilization (as tested 99.99% effective). The 5-micron Sediment Filter serves to remove suspended matter, dirt, rust and sediment and improves performance of Activated Carbon Filter & UV Sterilizer. The 20-micron Sediment Filter (present in 3WP10B) is added for heavy load of sediment and/or particulates. The Active Carbon Filter removes Chlorine, Atrazine, Benzene, Mercury, TCE, VOC, TTHMs and Radon.
Dual & Triple Active Carbon Purifiers are cost-effective, low maintenance water
- Installs easily at any sink, wet bar or any point of use location
- Can be cross-connected (if applicable) to refrigerators, ice makers and other appliances
- Units come with chrome, lead-free faucet (other faucet finish options available)
- Powder coated and corrosion resistant Bracket mounts easily onto a wall or inside a cabinet
- Quick-connect fittings for easy installation
- 10″ heavy duty housings to protect filter integrity
- Units comes with full sized, full bed depth filters for optimum performance and longer life
- Replacing filters once a year is easy with the included spanner wrench (simply spin housing off, replace filter, spin housing back on)
- Tubing Size: 1/4″ OD
- Min/Max Water Temperature: 40° / 80°F
- Faucet, saddle valve included
- Max Water Pressure: 60 PSI
- Housing Inlet / Outlet Size: 1/4″ OD tube female
Dual & Triple Activated Carbon Purifiers help people who don’t want to comprise health issues associated with Chlorine and other related chemicals and bacterial, viral, E-coli, and other microorganisms, strictly for oral intake. Different point of use water purifiers are available to remove/neutralize different pollutants present in water, select appropriate purifier according to water chemistry in your area.