(Point of Use (P.O.U)/Below the Kitchen Sink Water Treatment)
E Treat Environmentally Friendly Ultra Filtration Drinking Water System
With Quick Twist Replacement Elements!
E-Treat Ultra Filtration Drinking Water System is simply a combination of sediment and carbon filters along with many hydrophilic (water loving) capillary filters, which are capable of filtering down to <0.1 micron and therefore meet the accepted criteria for producing bacteria sterile water.
Features & Benefits
- Removal of >99.999999% of all bacteria (>8 log).
- Removal of chlorine and other organic pollutants.
- High flow rates at minimal pressure requirements.
- Low fouling due to hydrophilic nature of the membranes.
- Outstance life cycle (up to 12,000 gallons for 0.5 gpm unit).
- Flow shuts off when cartridges are removed
- Unit can be disinfected by chemicals or boiling.
- Cost less than 1 cent per filtered gallon.
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance.
|ETRCS||E-Treat Melt blown sediment cartridge|
|ETRCAC||E-Treat carbon block cartridge|
|ETDCHFM||E-Treat hollow fiber membrane cartridge|