Dual & Triple Active Carbon Purifiers are cost-effective, low-maintenance water purification solutions.
- Installs easily at any sink, wet bar, or any point of use location
- Can be cross-connected (if applicable) to refrigerators, ice makers, and other appliances
- Units come with chrome, lead-free faucet (other faucet finish options available)
- Powder-coated and corrosion-resistant Bracket mounts easily onto a wall or inside a cabinet
- Quick-connect fittings for easy installation
- 10″ heavy-duty housings to protect filter integrity
- Units come with full-sized, full bed depth filters for optimum performance and longer life
- Replacing filters once a year is easy with the included spanner wrench (simply spin housing off, replace the filter, spin housing back on)
- Tubing Size: 1/4″ OD
- Min/Max Water Temperature: 40° / 80°F
- Faucet, saddle valve included
- Max Water Pressure: 60 PSI
- Housing Inlet / Outlet Size: 1/4″ OD tube female
Dual & Triple Activated Carbon Purifiers help people who don’t want to comprise health issues associated with Chlorine and other related chemicals and bacterial, viral, E-coli, and other microorganisms, strictly for oral intake. Different point of use water purifiers are available to remove/neutralize different pollutants present in water, select the appropriate purifier according to water chemistry in your area.