Softeners with Metered Clack W100 Valves Soft water Benefits
- Spot-free glassware and dishes
- No mineral deposits on bathtubs and shower stalls
- Brighter, softer laundry
- Less reliance on water softening products
- Dramatic reduction in soap usage
- Manageable hair because shampoo works better
- Pipes remain free of calcium scale build-up
- Extended life of appliances and reduced energy costs because scale is virtually eliminated
- Spot-free car wash (if softened water is used)
The models listed below are complete systems including:
- Clack W100 high flow, metered valve
- Mineral tank
- Brine tank
- Float valve to prevent brine overflow
- By-pass valve
Model selection is typically based on water hardness, water usage, water source, and other factors.
Metered valve for greater efficiency
Clack W100 Metered valves are metered for greater efficiency and reduced salt usage because regeneration of the softener resin is based on water consumption. Push-button settings provide ease of use.
Water Softeners with Clack WS1 Control Valves
Composite Fiberglass Construction. Sizes available up to 63 inches in diameter.
Polyethylene and FRP Construction. All residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial water softening are available.
Bypass Valve & Internal Distribution Fittings
PVC, CPVC, polypropylene, or SS internal collectors and distribution fittings and By-Pass Valves and Fittings can be supplied for all applications.
Premium quality brands Alamo, Purolite, & Ionplus are available.